What is the UNINETTUNO PLUS project?
UNINETTUNO PLUS is a new project from the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO aimed at young people enrolling on our online bachelor’s degree course in Computer Engineering or Economics and Business Administration and wishing to spend a study abroad period at the campus of one of UNINETTUNO’s partner universities in the United States, Canada, England, Ireland, Israel, South America and other countries. UNINETTUNO PLUS involves completing a study abroad period ranging from six months to a year, during which students attend a program of face-to-face lectures at the campus of the partner university. The exams passed are then accredited on their UNINETTUNO study plan.
Study destinations (under construction)
Students enrolled on UNINETTUNO PLUS degree courses can choose to spend a study abroad period at the campus of our partner universities in one of the following countries:
USA, Australia, Canada, Israel, England and Ireland
The UNINETTUNO PLUS project
Through the innovative UNINETTUNO PLUS project, students who wish to do so:
- Study online via the UNINETTUNO e-learning platform until graduating
- Spend a study abroad period at the campus of one of our partner universities, benefiting from a totally unique personal and academic experience
- Earn university credits from the partner university, which count towards their UNINETTUNO bachelor’s degree
- Receive support in obtaining a residence permit for study purposes in the host country
- Can opt into internship, work placement or voluntary work experiences in the host country.
Who is UNINETTUNO PLUS aimed at?
Current or future UNINETTUNO students enrolled on our bachelor’s degree course in Economics and Business Administration or Computer Engineering.
Future students wishing to enrol on our UNINETTUNO PLUS bachelor’s degree course in Economics or Computer Engineering will benefit from a series of additional services and spend a study abroad period on the international campus of one of our partner universities. Students already enrolled on an International Telematic University UNINETTUNO degree course can choose to spend a study abroad period on the international campus of one of our partner universities at a discounted price.
The UNINETTUNO PLUS project offers a blended study mode: distance learning via the UNINETTUNO platform and a period of on-campus study at one of UNINETTUNO’s partner universities around the world.
The benefits of distance learning with UNINETTUNO
- Top Italian and foreign professors, authors the course content
- Online teaching via the UNINETTUNO platform and psycho-pedagogical model
- Flexible study times
- Lectures available 24/7
- Opportunity to study while you travel anywhere in the world
- On-demand multimedia video lectures and live virtual classes with your tutors
- Option of re-watching lectures as many times as you like
- Teaching materials you can download and access whenever you like
- Opportunity to combine study and work
- Professors who are always available.
The benefits of a study period on the international campus of one of UNINETTUNO’s partners:
- Joining a network of international students
- Use of all campus facilities
- Access to all the services an international university campus has to offer
- Getting to know another culture
- Gaining a unique life experience
- Earning a study certificate from a foreign university
- Obtaining a residence permit for study purposes in the host country.
How do I join the UNINETTUNO PLUS project?
To access the UNINETTUNO PLUS degree courses, you must have an Italian high school diploma or equivalent.
The following will also help your application to participate in the UNINETTUNO PLUS project:
- Knowledge of English
- Personal cover letter.
UNINETTUNO PLUS services included:
All students have access to support from the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO Student Secretariat in cooperation with the International Relations Office and the partner university representatives.
Below is a brief list of the support services available before, during and after your study program:
- Student pre-orientation with the UNINETTUNO International Relations Office in choosing your foreign university destination
- Meeting with the host university’s orientation office
- Assistance with your pre-departure paperwork
- On-site orientation by the host university’s study abroad office
- Support from UNINETTUNO’s International Relations Office during your semester abroad
- Access to the host university’s on-site services
- Option of an internship, work placement or voluntary work experience in the host country to gain initial work experience abroad
- Automatic recognition of credits obtained from the host university towards completion of your UNINETTUNO degree
- Certificate issued by the host university for the courses passed.