Enrolling is simple!

How does UNINETTUNO PLUS work?

UNINETTUNO PLUS is a new project from the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO aimed at young people enrolling on our online bachelor’s degree course in Computer Engineering or Economics and Business Administration and wishing to spend a study abroad period on the campus of one of UNINETTUNO’s partner universities in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Israel, South America and other countries.

What qualification will I get?

On completion of the course, you will get a bachelor’s degree awarded by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO for a total of 180 ECTS. In addition, you will get a certificate for the modules passed issued by the partner university attesting to the skills acquired during your study period there.

How long can I spend studying abroad?

UNINETTUNO PLUS involves completing a study abroad period ranging from six months to a year.

What happens if I am unable to go?

If you are no longer able to go abroad, you can still complete your degree course in full online mode.

When do I have to choose my destination?

In the first year of enrolment, students can choose their destination, supported by our UNINETTUNO+ staff. The on-campus study abroad period takes place from the second year onward. The destination must be chosen at least six months before departure. When can I enrol?

What services will I have abroad at my chosen university?

Students enrolled in the UNINETTUNO PLUS program have access to all the services the host international campus has to offer. Services vary depending on your chosen campus. To find out more, contact us at https://www.uninettunouniversity.net/it/uninettunoplus.aspx.

What documentation do I need to enrol?

To enrol on a UNINETTUNO PLUS degree course, you need to have a high school diploma from an Italian school or an equivalent recognised foreign qualification. Identity document (ID card or passport) and health card or tax code (for residents of Italy).

What documentation do I need for my study period abroad?

The documentation required for the study abroad period varies depending on the destination. Students must hold a valid passport and a health insurance policy valid in the destination country. For non-EU countries, you will also need a residence permit for study purposes. The partner universities of UNINETTUNO PLUS will support you in identifying and obtaining the residence permit for study purposes necessary for the host country together with all documents required for the mandatory health insurance.

Ask for information


Explore Uninettuno
Become a Partner
Privacy e cookie policy

Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 39
00186 Roma – ITALIA
NUMERO VERDE: 800 333 647

Scroll to Top